Contract with potential for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Social Media company in SF!
We are a team of strategists, producers, designers, and animators creating best-in-class social content that highlights the unforgettable stories, amazing conversations, and must-see moments that happen on the platform every day through our owned and operated social channels.
We are looking for a Social Content Producer to join our team to manage an editorial calendar and manage content production on a day to day basis.
The ideal candidate is someone who cares about what's happening in the world, stays connected to culture, considers themselves insanely creative, and can speak fluently in emoji. You must have experience setting a strategy, coming up with creative concepts, and executing on content specifically for social channels.
In addition, candidates will be natural problem solvers with good communication skills, strong attention to detail, strong production know-how and can handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Manage an editorial calendar for social content across the client's owned and operated social channels.
- Lead projects from kick-off to completion incorporating social best practices and strategic social-focused thinking.
- Contribute forward thinking content ideas that help drive measurable brand and business results.
- Identify new stories, trends and opportunities to create content for.
- Work closely with internal teams to establish new content strategies that meet overall business objectives, ensuring brand and content consistency.
- Work cross functionally across design, production, brand and campaign marketing teams.
- Manage freelancer and/or agency work streams ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Establish project KPIs and develop actionable plans to meet them.
- Elevate the brand and ensure brand consistency in external communications and published work.
- A strong portfolio.
- 3-5+ years experience in social media either handling social directly on behalf of a company or as a part of a Creative/Social Agency delivering smart and effective content to its clients.
- Professional level in-depth knowledge / experience with all major social media platforms and good judgment on what makes attention-grabbing content for those audiences.
- Tapped into emerging trends, culture, news and changes in the social media landscape.
- Both a strategic thinker and a tactical executor, with a roll-up-your-sleeves bias for action and an ability to drive detailed executions forward.
- Highly organized, problem solver with the ability to work cross-functionally on several projects at once and deliver on deadline.
- A self-starter with a proven ability to multitask, prioritize and work with all levels of an organization.
- Knowledge of social best-practices, including content delivery standards, usability.
- Knowledge of production workflows including budget estimating/management, creation of timelines and resources management.
- Excellent writing and communications skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
Nice to haves:
- Strong experience with Keynote, Photoshop, and other creative software.
- Experience producing short form content such as GIFs, motion design based videos, and commercials.
- Our team is diverse - strong backgrounds in copywriting, video production, digital marketing, brand, PR, entertainment will add to our already mixed set of backgrounds