In this assignment with Aquen'ts client, you'll be creating high quality visual assets to bring brand and products to life in social. This will span everything from a day-to-day drumbeat of content which represents the best of client's brand and celebrates the things that matter most to their audience, through to crisis response, Originals shows, Music, Gaming, TV, product launches and promotional requests. You will have a strong background in creative origination, design, photography and filming, and will be comfortable ideating and developing images, gifs and films often at speed.
- Conceptualizing and developing multiple creative executions per day across all major social platforms. Includes, but not limited to, standard image-led posts, motion-graphics videos, GIFs, Stories etc.
- Staying abreast of, and capitalizing on, emerging social and industry trends.
- Attending events to capture photography/video assets for both standard posts and live event coverage.
- Collaborate with creative agency teams to bring brand to life in bigger, tentpole campaign moments.
- Being a driving force in ensuring that @client is a compelling and must-follow account for our Gen audience
Top 3 daily responsibilities:
- Developing images and animations to support daily drumbeat of content in close collaboration with a copywriter.
- Attending events to capture photography and video assets.
- Continuously thinking of ways to make social content fun, playful, engaging and on the cutting edge of trends and memes.
- BA/BS Degree in any field or minimum 3 years experience in a design/creative role
- 1 year experience in a design/creative role
- Several years experience art directing and delivering creative for top brands, preferably in the social space.
- Proven design, photography, motion graphics and video editing skills, underpinned by a background in creative conception and origination.
- A high level of attention to detail and an ability to multitask with fast turnaround times.
- An excellent sense and taste for aesthetics and beautiful design.
- hyper-knowledgeable about Internet culture, and an avid expert user of social media.
- Great team working and communication skills.