Large Media and Entertainment company in Glendale is looking for Social Content Coordinators to join their team for a special project. There are five openings and the project is slated to go 1-month but could extend. The Social Content Coordinators will catalog, organize, and arrange social media content.
- Process a list of 20K titles that require portfolio tagging
- Document the exact location (URL) of a video asset in DropBox in a corresponding excel spreadsheet
- Documentation will be for production code, original video, Facebook video, Instagram video, YouTube video, artwork files and closed captioning files (and possibly music cue sheets)
- Confirm metadata that exists on the spreadsheet meets templated metadata provided by editorial teams
- Revise metadata to meet standards provided by editorial teams
- Watch videos and tag them according to characters, holidays, etc. (a set of tag instructions will be provided)
- We will provide a spreadsheet of approx. 2500 video titles and the temps will need to locate the video files by production code in DropBox and copy the link location of each asset into the excel document, along with accompanying assets for that production
- In turn, we will also need to have the temps research and confirm existing metadata meets the standards we have or create new metadata if it doesn’t already exist. And then watch the videos and aid in D-Graph tagging of each video to help with our data and search analytics.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency on both PC and Mac
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage large quantities of data entry
- Familiarity with or ability to quickly learn DropBox
- Proficiency and familiarity with video digital assets and related concepts (metadata, tagging, YouTube, images, etc.)
Preferred Education: BA/BS pref.