Are you a customer-obsessed, people-centric facilitator? Are you passionate about empowering people and teams to achieve more using technology? Are you skilled in digital storytelling, engagement, content creation, analytics, and community facilitation? Does driving innovation in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment sound like a dream job? Then look no further!
This exciting role of Social Command Centre (SCC) Operations Manager will join the Canada Digital Marketing team as a key member of centralized group, which manages the digital & social channels on behalf of our brand’s Business Groups (BGs) and Segments, spanning consumer, small business, enterprise, education, and technical audiences. The Social Command Centre (SCC) Operations Manager will support a team of community managers in planning content and campaigns, developing insightful reporting, and driving paid social media training & tool enablement across the business. This role will closely collaborate with: Commercial Marketing, Digital Disciplines (Paid, Owned, Analytics, Events), Product Marketing Managers, PR, Operations and other business groups and segments.
• Partnering with the Earned Media Lead to deliver the mandate of the SCC and to oversee the work of the team
• Liaising with business stakeholders to align on needs and requirements for social media campaigns and always-on strategies across consumer, small business, enterprise, education, and technical audience segments.
• Liaising with community managers and Commercial Marcom team to implement content and campaigns
• Driving social media tool training and enablement (Sprinklr, Opal, paid social media)
• Developing end-to-end reporting for organic and paid social media
• Driving best practices in social media insights (social listening, social performance results)
• Identifying opportunities for process, content or platform innovation
• Collaborating and coordinating activities with both corporate and Global Social Marketing teams
Deliverables and KPIs:
• Maintain quality output of the community management team and drive excellence in execution
• Grow engagement of our “Owned” digital audiences
• Land new processes that drive efficiency in social media campaign briefing and deployment
• Drive social media campaigns that align to business outcomes
• Deliver social media reporting that provides insights for future campaigns
• Deliver efficiency in paid social spend
Relevant Skills and experiences:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in social media and/or digital communications and engagement, preferably in the B2B space
• Expert knowledge of social media technology, social listening, social tracking and reporting
• Strong understanding of the role of social across all steps of the customer journey – aligning social media activity to business outcomes. Strong analytical skills – leveraging past results, industry insights and business objectives to build meaningful campaigns
• Strong team leadership, collaboration skills and demonstrated experience in bringing diverse teams to consensus
• Excellent project management skills - Good at establishing clear directions; sets stretching objectives; distributes the workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; high level of collaboration across multiple stakeholder groups
• Demonstrated superior writing and content creation skills. Understanding of content formats across all social platforms.
• Experience in managing paid social media campaigns end-to-end, including tactic identification, campaign launch, optimization and reporting.
• Energetic self-starter, with bias for action and ability to adapt to a transforming business.
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in English, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism and/or relevant work experience
Preference will be given to candidates who:
• Background & knowledge in technology and the Microsoft product offering
• Multi-lingual (proficiency in French)
• Customer research experience
• Flexible work hours (as some activities will require support outside traditional 9am-5pm)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs