Our client is an international advertising agency who are looking for a Snr. Account Manager to join their team in Amsterdam. The role will focus on primarily one global FMCG client, working on its global strategic BTL.
You will be supporting the GAD, together with another SAM, managing a 1-2 account executives. The job will involve hands-on account management with direct client commutation on all aspects of strategic retail/POS and other BTL campaigns. This agency produces BTL relevant toolkits, which means the majority of the work will not be produced in-house, rather be based on in-house built strategy around later outsourced and localised BTL material.
Required Qualifications & Experience
· 4- 6 yrs experience in Account Management (min. 3 yrs as AM)
· Fluent in English
· Retail/BTL experience is a MUST
· Agency background is a MUST
· Hands-on Account Management (
· Team management together with other SAM for 1-2 account executives (rotating
Desired Characteristics & Fit
· Extremely Organised
· Thinks for herself > can lead projects and take ownership = no micro management
· Professional and diplomatic approach both internally and towards clients
· Can handle heavy workload and difficult clients
· Kind, enthusiastic and energetic