Our client is an international advertising agency looking for a Snr. Account Director to be dedicated lead on one of their international clients. The role will be focusing on the newly established re-brand of ths client and a digital transformation driven long-term approach. The work will include hands-on account management on a senior level, managing a small team (2-3ppl), working on creating, executing and implementing integrated campaigns both online and offline.
This SAD will report directly to the GAD and collaborate with PR and strategy departments in London.
Required Qualifications & Experience
Agency background on integrated campaigns for big brands is a MUST
experience with digital is a MUST (strong strategy is a plus)
min. 8 yrs (min. 4 yrs as AD)
Client Management (global, integrated)
Hands-on Account Management (through the line campaigns, budgets, forecasting, long-term planing for digital transformation of the brand)
Team management (2-3 ppl)
Desired Characteristics & Fit
- Excellent client management skills
- Understanding brand vision and its potential from and through a re-branding and digital transformation process
- Team management
- Financially aware, keeping budgets and profitability in mind at all time
- Attention to detail and deliver according high standards
- Manage multiple projects and high volume of work within short deadlines