- Support the North America SMB Global Business Marketing team by executing existing business plans through appropriate strategies, tactics and action plans.
- Execute integrated programs utilizing a variety of digital & traditional marketing channels across multiple audiences and verticals.
- Identify scaled marketing methods to land key brand messages and drive adoption of marketing solutions.
- Set, communicate, and maintain timelines and priorities on every project.
- Leverage industry, market, and cross-functional experience and knowledge to remove obstacles and address complex business issues.
- Keep team up to date on progress with weekly updates.
- Build strong and effective relationships across business marketing and cross functional teams.
- Deliver concise and powerful analysis of marketing impact.
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience.
- Experience managing integrated marketing campaign(s).
- Experience managing programs and projects.
- Experience developing content and creative.
- Demonstrated marketing results across marketing objectives.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive marketing programs.
- Ability to distill complex data into digestible insights.
- Outstanding communication skills (proven written communication skills).
- Knowledge of media landscape.
- Small business experience a plus.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience.