Our valued Fortune 500 luxury brand financial service client is in need of a Marketing Coordinator to share their talent on this exciting and very relevant Small Business product. This role is onsite in the financial district of NYC, 6 months with opportunity to extend, 40 hours a week.
Financial industry not required, but you must have strong interpersonal skills, professional maturity, and ability to be a team player. The client is looking for someone with the desire to use this role as a career growth stepping-stone.
What You Will Do:
- Working within the client’s internal agency environment (Global Advertising & Brand Management), you will be responsible for supporting marketing channel communications and customer experience touch points such as email, customer service communication, FAQ website
- You will also support marketing’s creative development by working with agency partners, creative review teams, legal, and channel managers
- You will help identify new marketing channel opportunities to market existing and prospective Small Business Card Members
- Lead end-to-end e-mail strategy development and execute 10+ subscriber emails and support e-mail QA and testing
- Support customer servicing initiatives by providing internal customer service training and development, support servicing requests
- Lead reporting for servicing initiatives, identifying servicing trends and liaise with customer facing teams to train and support Small Business improvements
What You Need:
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to be a team player
- Dedication, attention to detail, and the desire to learn
- MS Office, Meridian trained is preferable, but certainly not required.
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.