Responsible for supporting the day-to-day execution of marketing plans across functions / channels. Reports into Senior Marketing Manager on the Brand Marketing Skincare team.
· Supports skincare and hair marketing team by managing brand sampling plans, including calendaring, planning, communication and issue resolution.
· Coordinates with team on promotions, events, and other initiatives.
· Serves as point of contact for brands on day-to-day sampling requests.
· Communicates sampling deadlines for all worlds to ensure teams are providing information in a timely manner.
· Serves as point of contact for cross-world and multi-branded sampling initiatives.
· Partners with the Sampling Merchandise Planning Assistant to facilitate accurate and timely sample ordering as well as to provide extra support in resolving sampling logistics issues.
· Serves as marketing lead for sample forecasting with the team.
· Participates and, in some cases, serving as marketing lead in cross-functional meetings; pitching and securing support for agreed-upon strategy and reporting back.
· Communicates project roadblocks and recommends solutions.
· Partners with Merchandising, marketing managers, and brands to ensure timely and accurate collection of comps for social, editorial, and sampling needs.
· Manages skincare and hair marketing comp inventory.
· Supports skincare and hair marketing team with special projects.
· Supports Brand Marketing Manager/Director by:
o Participating and, in some cases, serving as marketing lead in cross-functional meetings; pitching and securing support for agreed-upon strategy and reporting back
o Managing and serving as daily marketing contact for smaller brands/initiatives
o Executing select events and engagements with brands
o Scheduling external, cross-functional or internal meetings and providing recap with 24 hours
o Supporting A+ launch 360 activation
1-3 years’ experience in marketing/account management
College degree or equivalent experience
Excellent technical skills – MS Office (specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Agency or retail experience preferred
Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented
Strong time management skills; ability to juggle priorities
Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach
Personable and flexible with demands and changes in business
Passion for Beauty our programs, clients, cast and marketing
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs