Our client, a Global eCommerce Giant, is looking for a Site Merchandising Specialist to support various online marketing initiatives!
In this exciting role, you will have an opportunity to work within a variety of categories and across all levels of the Clothing digital experience. primary responsibility will be Shelf and Item optimization, ensuring all data relating to items on shelf is accurate and complete. Understand top search terms and how to optimize to increase customer engagement.
· Project manage and oversee the execution of cross-category digital campaigns, providing status updates and consistently delivering critical business efforts on-time and within budget.
· Execute daily category tactics and develop plans to coordinate with site operations which include but not limited to product and category ranking, promoting key merchandise and categories, linking strategies, and capitalizing on best-in-class category improvement opportunities.
· Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams which include creative and content team, production, merchandising, email marketing, digital marketing, and online media program teams.
· Field incoming campaigns into team and facilitate proper handoff to leads
· Ensure a consistent and best in class experience by regularly performing site quality audits, reviewing content for accuracy, and testing site usability across various campaigns, channels, and platforms.
· Adapts to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities
· Model compliance with company policies and procedures and support company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity