Our eCommerce Client is looking for a Site Merchandising Specialist!
About The Role:
- The Site Specialist will be a site expert at building content though content management systems & will collaborate with marketing teams to create seasonal & global pages within the Walmart.com digital store. The Site Specialist will request & approve creative assets in Digital Asset Management systems & create site reporting dashboards for seasonal campaigns through Adobe Analytics. The site specialist will review campaign site metrics to propose site & navigation optimizations to campaign stakeholders.
- Manage day-to-day Site Operations projects - item setup, product categorization, item ranking and visual merchandising
- Build and optimize site for multiple departments and seasonal campaigns
- Resolve small to mid-sized back-end issues related to item setup in a content management system, attribution and navigation.
- Be able to conceptualize, build and maintain back-end website taxonomy to support new and existing business categories, optimizing experiences for discoverability and SEO
- Ideal candidate has at least 1 year experience in site merchandising/e-commerce, and/or digital marketing, and/or merchandising, OR at least 4 years customer facing retail.
- Project coordination and/or management experience is a plus.