Our client is looking for a Site Merchandising Specialist!
This person will:
- Manage day-to-day Site Operations project - item setup, product categorization, item ranking and visual merchandizing
- Build and optimizes site for multiple departments and seasonal campaigns
- Resolve small to mid-sized back-end issues related to item setup in a content management system, attribution and navigation.
- Be able to conceptualize, build and maintain backend website taxonomy to support new and existing business categories, optimizing experiences for discoverability and SEO
Additional Job Details:
This is a semi-entry level position that is ideal for candidates seeking to break into a big box .com retail. Ideal candidate is required to have at least 1 year experience in site merchandising/e-commerce, and/or digital marketing, and/or merchandising, OR at least 4 years customer facing retail. Project coordination and/or management experience is a plus.
Key responsibilities & requirements for the Site Merchandising Specialist, Global:
• The site specialist is expected to become a site build expert within all content management systems.
• The site specialist will collaborate with marketing teams to create seasonal & global pages within the digital store, in addition to creating a shopping ecosystem to allow the user to browse the broader assortment of the campaign without losing sight of theme and story.
• The site specialist will assist with the above responsibility by creating wireframes, and making customer experience recommendations to Marketers, Copy & Design Teams.
• The site specialist will request & approve creative assets in Digital Asset Management systems.
• The site specialist will create site reporting dashboards for seasonal campaigns through Adobe Analytics.
• The site specialist will review campaign site metrics to propose site & navigation optimizations to campaign stakeholders.
• Report site issues/bugs through SRS JIRA ticketing.