Our client, a Global eCommerce Giant, is looking for a Site Merchandising Specialist!
xThis position will be responsible for setting up and maintaining categories on the site. They will be responsible for working with Buyers and cross functional internal teams to ensure that all items are set up and completed in a timely manner.
• Builds and optimizes site for one or more departments
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Site Operations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Manages day-to-day relationships with cross functional partners • Manages day-to-day relationships with cross-functional partners
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Resolves back-end and customer issues related to site assets, navigation, and item data
• Strong computer skills, particularly in Excel, and familiarity and comfort with database applications
• Exceptionally detail-oriented with ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously, process and track multiple inbound and outbound data requests without errors • Strong academic background in business or finance or a work history that demonstrates competence managing multiple information streams Interpersonal Competencies
• Quick learner; comfortable with ambiguity and a willingness to take initiative
• Team-oriented; demonstrated ability to work and collaborate effectively with others
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• 1-2 years experience in a merchandising, customer service, project coordinator, or administration
• BA/BS Degree