START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL SITE MERCHANDISER! **
We are looking for data-driven and innovative marketer to manage site merchandising, retention marketing, and conversion as a lead contributor to growing our ecommerce business. This role reports into Ecommerce and works closely with Creative, Global Marketing, Development, and Retail teams to develop and execute merchandising and marketing strategy for this client’s customers.
• Owns Merchandising and Customer Retention for the ecommerce site
• Performs merchandising function for international websites in CA, UK, and EU
• You have an eye for compelling merchandising, an aptitude for data-analysis, and a passion for continuous content testing.
• You will hold a high standard for measurement of merchandising tactics and will define success metrics, measurement methods and reporting processes.
• You have an ability to execute innovative strategies, as well as embrace change, and a track record of success working within a complex organization and driving digital content engagement results.
• You have experience in merchandising at a consumer or content website and have hands-on experience with analytics and CMS tools.
• Owns A/B testing to optimize eCommerce store for conversion owning performance for key metrics including Cart abandon, Product views, and Add to Cart
• Develops strategies to increase customer engagement
• Owns SEO and works with external agency to continue to optimize the site to hit revenue goals
• Manages and optimizes introduction of new features such as recommendations and reviews across eComm site to improve key site metrics.
• High aptitude for using data to drive decision making (Specific examples of using metrics to make merchandising/marketing decisions in an online environment)
• Experience and aptitude for using web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, Any proprietary system, etc.). The particular system is not important.
• Experience making site merchandising decisions to deliver conversion and revenue results. (Needs one example of a merchandising change based on insights or A/B test the candidate successfully implemented to increase conversion to sale)
• Hands -on merchandising in an ecommerce platform i.e. Demandware, Shopify, Magento or other is a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs