The Site Merchandiser plays a key role in supporting client’s merchandising goals for their online shopping experience. This role will help grow sales and increase conversion through the optimization of promotions, product merchandising, onsite search, navigation, cross-sells, upsells, and other merchandising opportunities.
· Manage the presentation of the online assortment, including product information, category information and website merchandising
· Maintain site navigation, including creating and removing categories as needed based on merchandising and marketing strategies, merchant reporting and web analytics
· Test and implement approved merchandising promotions
· Monitor and review promotions for improvements
· Review onsite search behavior to gain an understating of keyword queries and manipulate the products within the search pages to drive conversion
· Propose and monitor AB tests
· Understand the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform and the merchandising capabilities; mine for new merchandising opportunities using content management functionality
· Analyze sales and web metrics to make recommendations to clients about products and categories, web marketing and promotions
· Request/create reports to support a better understanding of online sales
· Monitor product recommendations for relevance; manage increased exposure or suppression of products
· Perform all other assigned duties
· Communication – Communicates with tact and diplomacy; written communication is clear, concise, and understandable.
· Problem Solving – Accurately defines problems and uses facts to come to a reasonable solution.
· Initiative – Actively influences events; takes action beyond what is necessarily called for.
· Planning and Organizing – Organizes work and initiates action to achieve optimal results; meets established schedules and plans.
· Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, or similar e-commerce platforms
· 1-2 years of merchandising experience in an e-commerce organization
· Proficient in Excel
· Working knowledge of PowerPoint or similar presentation applications
· Experience in an agency environment is a plus