Aquent is seeking a savvy Site Merchandise Assistant for a freelance role with a major luxury fashion retailer! This position will have full-time hours and projected to run through the next six weeks onsite in NYC!
The Assistant Site Merchandiser is responsible for the activation and site presentation of designated categories. This role requires a highly motivated, problem-solving candidate with a strong sense of urgency. They should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and able to multi-task without losing sight of objectives.
• Responsible for initial set up of product: assigning categories, product attributes and cross-sells
• Maintain site presentation of designated designers and categories to ensure the categorization, copy, imagery, pricing, attributes and cross-selling opportunities are accurately customer facing
• Leverage site analytics to understand performance, customer behavior and optimize product sequencing
• Merchandise assortments for site content (emails, homepage, landing pages) and ensure featured product is live and available
• Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure styles within the product workflow are live in time
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with buying, planning, customer service, marketing and creative teams
• Partner with buying to understand incoming product, key trends/investments and execute accordingly
• Assist with markdown and promotion set-up
• Daily site proofing and maintenance: confirming prices, inventory, links and vendor credits are accurate
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 1-2 years’ site merchandising experience
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency
• Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage various tasks and prioritize accordingly
• Demand ware or Magento experience is strongly preferred
• Knowledge of the fashion space – must be familiar with Intermix and its brands
• Fashion/luxury background preferred
If this sounds like you, apply today!