Our client, a Global eCommerce Giant, is looking for a Site Manager!
This position facilitates, manages and evolves the company's editorial point-of-view for cross-category seasonal campaigns and corporate initiatives throughout the digital store (website, mobile, app), including development and coordination of global messaging, content creative and the product merchandising/curation.
As an advocate, developer and driver of store messaging calendar and experiences, the Site Programming Manager is responsible for partnering with the Site Build Team, Creative, Digital Store Operations (DSO) and Marketing to combine storytelling and site merchandising, ultimately to increase traffic/visibility and sales. The ideal candidate will provide expertise in site merchandising to apply to the development, implementation, and improvement of seasonal campaigns. Other duties include: collaborating with DSO and Creative teams on messaging hierarchy and wire-framing to bring experiences to life; curating content and product for solutions pages; arranging strategic content partnerships to strengthen authority; evaluating and reporting out on metrics, marketing insights and performance and making in-season optimizations.
Key areas of focus include:
• Develops and plans the messaging, visual merchandising and site strategies of seasonal campaigns
• Identifies and establishes campaign-level key performance indicators (KPIs), benchmarks, and forecasts
• Analyzes online metrics as the basis for optimization which will drive traffic, conversion and demand
• Collaborates with cross-functional business leaders to drive business objectives and influence strategies
• Provides direction to creative, marketing and digital store operations partners
• Provides guidance, expertise and leadership within the Editorial Team to plan, execute and optimize seasonal and corporate initiatives
• Manages the execution of innovative online content/commerce experiences to communicate, engage, interact and, ultimately, to drive sales for the brand.
• Partners with senior management to continually manage and refine the editorial point-of-view for seasonal campaign pages, marketing initiatives and new shopping experiences.
• Manages cross-functional stakeholder communications related to ecommerce experiences, (DSO, Marketing, Merchandising, Product) to ensure initiatives are aligned with overall company calendars and strategies. Manages inputs from category site teams, marketing partners, stores partners, and product partners to develop a cohesive experience.
• Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; reviewing all stakeholder inputs and reconciling business needs with customer needs; resolving problems; completing end-of-campaign reporting; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Promotes the continuous improvement of content/commerce integrations and executions. Continually evaluates performance and makes informed recommendations to increase content’s value to the customer experience.
• Advocates and creates business cases for the development of new interactive tools and other integrated content/commerce experiences in partnership with the Sr. Manager, Site Editorial Strategy.
• Collaborates with Partnership Marketing to monetize experiences by recommending and executing native solutions for supplier sponsorship campaigns and branded experiences.
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
• Customer-focused. Reviews customer-focused data and adjusts performance to address findings. Promotes and supports associate efforts to exceed customer expectations.
• Able to make informed judgments. Identifies, reviews and applies policies and procedures utilizing data, A/B testing and expertise to set priorities and develop solutions that address problems.
• Manages execution and results. Holds associates accountable for completing work within expectations and time requirements based on business priorities. Encourages associates to strive for excellence.
• Plans and pursues team-based development. Coordinates and aligns planning with organizational initiatives and direction. Adjusts work plans and schedules as needed to achieve team objectives. Sets realistic timelines for goal accomplishment. Improves work processes and practices increase performance and results.
• Increases associate commitment and engagement. Promotes ideas and links them to business needs and benefits. Builds trusting, cooperative relationships and alliances within and outside of the organization.
• Manages ethics and compliance. Ensures associates demonstrate the highest standards of integrity and ethics in the workplace. Enforces compliance and administers appropriate organizational change initiatives.
• Demonstrates creativity and strength in the face of change. Adapts to competing demands and shifting priorities. Updates knowledge and skills to handle new complexities, challenges and responsibilities and helps associates develop capabilities to implement changing initiatives.
• Ability to supervise associates. Provides specific, honest, accurate and timely feedback on associate performance. Assists in assigning tasks to associates that fit their skill levels and maximizes team performance.
• Observes associate, customer or supplier behavior.
• Utilizes an on-site computer work station via portable laptop and on occasion access the VPN system to work remotely.
• Presents information to small or large groups and individuals, and communicates clearly and effectively in person or via telecommunications equipment.
• Visually verifies information, often in small print.
• Bachelor's degree or relevant equivalent merchandising/e-commerce experience
• 2-3 years experience managing large editorial content or ecommerce campaigns in an online creative or related digital field.
• 3-4+ years of working in/with Site Merchandising team
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management in an agile environment
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in Retail, Web and/or ecommerce a strong plus
- Proven ability to manage and lead diverse groups of individuals in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining flexibility