Leading Media client is looking for a driven, focused and self-starting individual to fill a part-time position in the digital video department serving sports focused (NHL) platforms.
Overnight Site Managers review content on various digital platforms, ensuring content is programmed accurately and thoroughly after the nightly game schedule.
This is an overnight position with many weekends and holidays required located in Secaucus, NJ.
- Assist in closing the site after games are complete
- Complete delivery of all team video content
- Review platforms for inaccuracies and omissions, and correcting them
- Clearly communicate issues and transition handoff for morning crew
- Serve as liaison between multiple departments and organizations
- Strong grammar, punctuation and familiarity with AP Style
- Ability to copy-edit
- Must be available overnight, weekends and some holidays
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms and YouTube
- Experience with content management systems
- Basic HTML skills
- YouTube publishing and programming
- Knowledge of SEO optimization
- Basic non-linear editing skills (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, Avid Cutter, etc.)
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- Experience in a live news/sports studio environment a plus