Our product is where the customer must be at the heart of every decision. Your role as a web content editor will be to always work with this idea in mind-to be the person in the business who really understands the customer and how they use the product. Your purpose is to improve that customer experience, through continuous iteration and improvement to the membership area of the website. You will be testing through the use of Adobe Target and making changes to content using Tridion CMS, as well as being involved in larger scale change.
Working with the Product Website Manager, you will devise and run tests on the site using Adobe Target, and work on continuous improvement of the site through use of the CMS and working with our technology and UX teams.
You will be responsible for ensuring that A/B and multivariate tests are scheduled and effectively prioritised. You will need to be highly organised, and fully on top of the prioritised list of CMS changes to be made, and tests to be run. You will need to have some understanding of statistical significance in order to work with the website manager on judging test results, and you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in proposing future tests. You will need to manage stakeholders from around the business who have an interest in the improvement of the product or addition of content, and you will be responsible for always doing what is best for the customer. The success of the tests and improvements will be measured by customer tenure and satisfaction.
In addition to the design of the tests, some copywriting will be required – in order to do this, you’ll need to become fully knowledgeable in how the product works and how the credit report and score are built. You will also be required to assist others in the business with their copywriting to ensure that the product is accurately described. The product is FCA regulated, and must be compliant with this regulation at all times, so you’ll need to work closely with the product governance consultant, and you will be responsible for creating and maintaining an audit trail of changes, in line with FCA regulations.
Intermittently, you will also be required to work on projects and other initiatives as well as your day to day role. These projects are likely to require you to represent the Product Marketing Team and ensure you are championing the voice of the customer. You will be required to liaise with front and back end technology teams as well as analytics, acquisition and our call centre operations team, whilst managing your own workload and responsibility for the project (e.g. copywriting or process mapping).
• MVT/AB testing using Adobe Target
• Content management using the CMS
• Analysis of test results using Adobe Target and Analytics
• Co-management of the test planner with the Product Website Manager and management of a change history record.
• Liaison with Compliance and Legal to ensure that what we’re saying about our product is compliant within an FCA regulated environment – and understanding of the importance of this.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
Qualifications & Experience
• Educated to degree level in a related subject or equivalent experience
• Experience of using Adobe Target or similar testing programme (formerly Test & Target) and ideally trained in, or a power user of Target.
• Experience of using Adobe Analytics or similar analytics package, and ideally trained in, or a power user of Adobe Analytics
• Experience of using a CMS, specifically Tridion (not essential, but must be willing to learn as you will be using the CMS very regularly).
• Experience of managing multivariate online testing
• Highly organised
• Has excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Numerical and analytical experience
• Relevant experience in a commercial and/or network environment
• Able to deliver to tight times scales and to quickly identify innovative, pragmatic and cost effective actions required in relation to their specific responsibilities for improving product performance and development
The successful candidate is likely to have:
• Copywriting experience
• Experience of working with in financial markets or an FCA regulated environment
• Stakeholder management experience and influencing skills
• Commercial and financial experience and judgement, together with an awareness of internal/external business issues and best practice.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs