High Level Job Description: Shopper marketing coordinator responsible for managing team budgets, project management & program execution, reporting agency retainer hours, coupon execution & reporting. Frequent collaboration with 6 shopper marketing managers and 1 senior director. Coordinator role is critical to enhance teams efficiency and effectiveness and must be able to effectively manage relationships across multiple locations.
Solid budget management & proficiency with SAP 5-10 years
Project management & execution 5 -10 years. Organizational effectiveness and solid experience at juggling multiple projects at once on time/ on budget with many different internal / external constituencies.
Flexibility to address ad-hoc & urgent business needs Collaboration with multiple managers with different leadership styles 5-10 years Strong proficiency with excel, word, powerpoint, spreadsheets, timelines High work ethic & level of commitment to drive projects and proactively mange timelines
Skill Sets Required:
• Project Scheduling
• Able to deal w/ ambiguity
• Data Management
• Minimum 5 years of experience with sales/operations line management with proven business and people results
• Experience managing managers
• Demonstrated business and people success in prior roles
• Broad knowledge base in Sales, Ops, Finance, Systems, HR, Project Management, Training
• Skillful at building alignment cross functionally
• Detail Oriented
• MS Project
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs