Our client are an exciting content led agency and production company based in Central London and are looking for a new Video Producer/ Editor to join them on a permanent basis. They have been engaging with audiences through editorial, creative and social content for over 15 years, working with amazing clients ranging from some of the UK's biggest PR agencies to the in-house comms teams of major brands, government departments and charities, offering video content production and distribution, Photography and Media Training.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, ambitious Creative Shooting Producer / Editor join them and continuing to build on their success, plus work with their newly launched branded content agency later this year - overall playing a huge part in shaping the growth of the agency. It’s a very exciting opportunity to launch a cutting edge content house, with the financial backing and support of the UK’s leading provider of multi-platform content.
Reporting to the Head of Production, the ideal candidate will be a creative shooting producer with excellent editing skills. The ability to take client briefs, and transform them into engaging audience specific content for multiple platforms is essential. As they have a varied client base and projects, you will be required to edit anything from editorial B-Roll to creative, high spec, corporate videos with graphics. From script to screen the successful candidate should be self-motivated and be able to work to tight deadlines and thrive on creativity.
Candidates must have an excellent knowledge of a range of cameras, being technically adept at working with different formats, broadcast standards and platform specific formats. It is a fast-paced, challenging and extremely varied environment, requiring a flexible person with an outgoing personality and positive attitude.
- Creative thinking and ability to work with creative teams
- Conceiving and developing winning creative pitch proposals
- Understanding of client business issues and requirements
- Understanding of editorial guidelines and the ability to shoot and edit great news content, fast
- Excellent understanding of story telling techniques
- Client and project management from pitch stage through to project delivery
- Able to produce, edit and create motion graphics
- Maintain pre and post production stages with minimal input from producers/directors
- Develop and maintain streamlined post-production processes and facilities
- Organise and maintain efficient edit suite back up and archive system
Desired skills and experience
- Experienced creative producer (5 years' experience min to include self shooting and edit)
- Wide range of shooting and editing experience on creative and editorial projects
- Technically adept - excellent knowledge of a range of cameras from C300, FS7, Reds etc. and technical lighting knowledge
- A flare for editing and experienced in Premier Pro
- Motion Graphics – After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop and illustrator
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple edits
- Adaptable, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and showreel/ video portfolio to Holly at Aquent.
Please note that due to high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.