The Communications Project Consultant will be responsible for identifying gaps and inefficiencies in current Sharepoint communications system, and develop a new system to strategically communicate store updates, promotions, and directives. This candidate should have primary experience with content, communication, as well as the technologies commonly used in these areas, specifically Sharepoint. The project will be to work directly with Store Managers to conduct a needs analysis for reorganizing and optimizing site content. The key objective is to translate user requirements into solutions and implement the most efficient and user-friendly approaches, processes and workflows
Tasks will include:
- Site and web page creation
- Site navigation setup and configuration
- Search optimization
- Create Search-based solutions by configuring the Search Results web part and customizing Search Results templates.
- Setup and configuration of SharePoint lists, document libraries, and out-of-box web parts
Ideal Candidate skill sets should include:
- A very good understanding of what SharePoint can offer out of the box
- Some knowledge management / information architecture expertise
- Ability to decipher and troubleshoot existing markup and script.
- Ability to implement and manipulate CSS styling.
- Some experience with digital imagery and design, and commonly associated tools.
Experience managing SharePoint Sites
3+ years with experience with SharePoint
3+ years design or communications experience