Our global client is looking for a SharePoint Designer with hands on experience developing internal SharePoint sites. Location The candidate will work with business and IT Support to design and develop SharePoint sites.
Can work in Neenah, WI or Remote
2 - 3 days / week
* Understand the Business Analyst role to help make recommendations to the design
• Strong User Interface Design skills
• Responsible for drawing out the right information to develop quality business requirements
• Works with the developers to review how the system solution is derived and constructed
• Following the design the analyst is also involved in system testing and user acceptance testing.
• Creates and delivers updated system user guides. This also includes training documentation related to the business process and system, user manuals.
• The analyst would collaborate with the impacted business units to define and implement changes to the business process which may or may not result from technology changes. This also includes change management and transition tasks and issues.
• Responsible for identifying and resolving design issues during multiple stages in the project and making sure HOW the business requirements are to be met.
• Ability to respond directly to questions from end users
• Experience working in a team environment
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skill required
• InfoPath and MS Office Integration
• Get familiar with company’s SharePoint architecture and organization of data. Get familiar with company’s processes and procedures. Participate in developing SharePoint based solutions to current business problems and needs.
• Familiarize and implement Kimberly-Clark Best Practices as related to SharePoint usage.
• Improve the efficiency and functionality of current SharePoint based sites.
• Creatively develop new solutions to existing and anticipated business needs.
• Assume a primary role as the person responsible for management, development and improvement of SharePoint implementation.
• Function as a business resource providing support and training as needed.
• Develop and deliver one hour training modules to end users on SharePoint features and functions.
• Continued development of internal SharePoint site, including permissions, lists, document libraries, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related technical field preferred.
• 1-3 years SharePoint development experience
• Manufacturing industry experience preferred
• Strong knowledge and understanding in SharePoint 2010/2013
• SharePoint certification a PLUS
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm