SharePoint 2013 Administrator
We are seeking a SharePoint 2013 System Administrator. The role of the SharePoint Administrator is to provide leadership and oversight in the configuration, usage, deployment, and implementation of SharePoint 2013 across the organization. This role has a unique opportunity to be involved in all phases of the SharePoint 2013 implementation including: provide architecture, configuration, governance facilitation & enforcement, operation, maintenance, deployment documentation, ongoing support, and security of the Enterprise wide SharePoint implementation.
The SharePoint team is currently in growth mode and we are seeking a System Administrator to assist our organization with implementation of Microsoft Office 365 including SharePoint 2013 and Outlook. Our initial team was formed in October 2013 and currently consists of 2 people. Their current focuses are on migrating our 13,000 employees off a proprietary email system and onto the O365 platform. The intent is to build further collaboration on this platform, and this group needs to grow to meet the upcoming demands of social outlets, mobile interfaces, and collaboration in all forms.
The SharePoint Administrator must be a self-starter and be strong technically with a solid understanding of business processes to ensure technical solutions closely match the needs of the company. This position also requires frequent contact with staff to assess, recommend, and provide solutions that will enhance operational systems and processes.
• Manages SharePoint Office365 sites and site collections including templates, permissions, retirement of sites and troubleshooting
• Contributes to SharePoint design, site collection structure and long term vision
• Recommend SharePoint enterprise application architecture and standards
• Create and maintain system design specifications related to the SharePoint deployment.
• Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective SharePoint procedures and systems requirements that meet business requirements.
• Monitors SharePoint Office365 performance and is main point of contact for any SharePoint Office365 issues including incident management, change management and general inquiries.
• Collaboration/teamwork. Promotes teamwork and leads by example, while also successfully collaborating across functions and departments. Unquestionable ethics & integrity is pertinent.
• Judgment (practicality). Demonstrates an understanding of impacts or results of actions and exercises good judgment. Appropriately engages teammates and leadership for direction.
• Problem solving, critical thinking, and the ability to identify all facets of an issue, as well as generate a solution that takes downstream impacts into consideration. Capable of troubleshooting from different perspectives
• Customer care/focus. Customer-focused, with the demonstrated experience and ability to be flexible with changing priorities, demands and requests, as well as a demonstrated ability to identify root issues and resolve end-to-end
• Collaborate with business units to assist with SharePoint solution design and development, and scoping/estimating effort.
Job Related Experience:
• BS/BA degree in IT related field, or technical school certificate/diploma, or equivalent experience Required
• Demonstrate working knowledge and implementation skills of Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint 2013 Required
• 5+ years in SharePoint, 2+ years as a technical lead, 1-2+ years Windows and IIS administration
• SharePoint 2010/2013 experience in: Site design, Workflow, Web Parts, Administration and Management
• SharePoint background in architectural design, management, and troubleshooting
• Extensive experience with enterprise technology best practices related to Collaboration Tools, Portals, and Enterprise Search is required
• In depth knowledge of the capabilities within Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0, and SharePoint 2013
• Served as a team lead or architect on a large SharePoint 2013 implementation
• Creative problem solving skills with the ability to adapt and find solutions as technical challenges arise
• The ability to effectively interact with internal business customer for the purpose of data gathering, design, planning, and implementation
• Familiar with major SharePoint implementations and issues related to security and authentication (Active Directory/Directory Sync experience Required)
• A passion for providing well-planned, high-quality technology solutions
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Ability to work efficiently and productively with minimal direction or guidance
• Capable of exercising independent judgment
• Strong ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of confidence
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Microsoft SharePoint (WSS 3, 2010, 2013)
• Microsoft Office Products
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
SharePoint 2013 Administrator