Aquent has an immediate need for a SharePoint Front End Designer for a eight (8) month contract opportunity in Purchase, NY. The ideal candidate will develop and refine a SharePoint site to be used as sharing platform by the Global Diversity & Engagement team. The aim is to convert this site in the first point of contact for the team and additional audience as needed. The site should provide significant value to the user, and become the “go to” site for the team and the master Knowledge base. The ideal candidate will work and contribute with key team members to develop requirements. He/She will be responsible for SharePoint page design, list/library/site creation, applying web parts, wireframes, creation of UI elements, and creation of layout templates based on the needs of the Function.
Solid experience creating out of the box SharePoint Online sites, migrating content, metadata in SharePoint, and creating and managing SharePoint permissions.
Knowledge and experience in SharePoint administration at the site and site collection levels
Knowledge of Access App development
• Maintains User Experience (UX) standards across multiple SharePoint site collections for both layout and interactivity
• Creation/editing of list and library-driven SharePoint web-part pages, as well as pages containing static HTML content
• Strives to use Out of the Box SharePoint features/functionality/configuration over writing code
• Configures sites to use an array of custom SharePoint Permissions
• Design and creation of interfaces using out of the box SharePoint Online
• Strive to keep page load and responsiveness in mind at all times
• Creation and editing of SharePoint Display Templates for search-driven content
• Knowledge of SharePoint form and list creation