Our Oil& Gas client, located in Downtown Houston, is looking for a strong technical resource to join a fast-paced global team, experienced in SharePoint development, with a focus on building SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2016 solutions comprising business process custom workflows, forms, dashboards, etc. This role will support a team in migrating and developing one of the largest SharePoint implementations in the Oil & Gas industry.
• 9+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing enterprise class solutions on SharePoint (2010 or 2013)
• SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2016 Development experience
• 7 years’ ASP.NET MVC
• 9 years’ Experience with SharePoint APIs
o Server Side OM
o REST APIs
• 3 years’ Experience with developing and deploying apps using the SharePoint App Model
• 9 years’ Experience developing enterprise applications in C#/.NET Framework
• 9 years’ Proficiency with Visual Studio
• 9 years’ Proficiency with TFS
• 9 years’ Proficiency in a scripting language such as PowerShell, Perl, VBScript
• 9 years’ Experience with SQL Server
• 9 years’ Knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) and web services
• Experience in developing information retention solutions with complex business processes.
• Working with project team following SDLC best practices, including task level-of-effort estimation; and interfacing with Quality Assurance and Testing personnel on built solutions.
• Ability to work side-by-side with other software and platform engineers utilizing custom tools developed in-house.
• Ability to clearly document output, i.e., delivers SharePoint solutions accompanied by design and descriptive coding documentation.
• Experience with Agile Development Practices
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment, understand and be responsive to project needs, and work under tight deadlines
• Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner both verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively and provide technical leadership to global teams.
• Ability to visualize, articulate, and solve complex problems
• Ability to make clear, data-driven decisions based on available information.
• Experience building SharePoint solutions in Cloud (SharePoint Online, Azure)
• Experience with leading edge Microsoft technology stack:
o Windows Server 2012 / IIS 8
o SQL Server 2012
• Experience with InfoPath
• Experience in the configuration and administration of SQL databases (including queries, stored procedures, functions, triggers, tables, views and indexes) and understanding of SharePoint content databases
• Experience with IIS and Active Directory
• Experience with PowerShell SharePoint module and scripting
• Experience with SharePoint application architecture and information management
• Experience implementing test automation and continuous integration
• Experience with other programming languages and non-Microsoft platforms
• Security and Authentication technologies
• Experience integrating BI solutions with SharePoint (SSRS, PerformancePoint, Power BI)
• 1 round either on the phone or in-person, 1 hour
• Panel Interview
• Local or relocation only. No remote candidates.
• Max rate: $61/h
• 6 moths initial engagemnt, with the possibility to extend
• Medical, Dental, Vision - subsidised and available through Aquent.
• 401K also available