Services Account Manager (SAM), Reading, UK
The Business Services, with over 21,500 employees worldwide, is dedicated to delivering on the company mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We are the voice of support services, the trusted advisor of consulting services, and the source of the world’s best enterprise strategies. Simply put, Services helps customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments.
Our team is geographically distributed; we speak many languages, and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are currently expanding, and we are looking for an additional team member with a growth
mindset, a passion for partner management and obsession to Partner success and customer happiness to support our partner base across EMEA.
You will be responsible for:
The Services Account Manager (SAM) is responsible for building and maintaining a direct and strong relationship with some of our strategic, high profile and complex Dynamics and Cloud Partners. You will act as the primary point of contact, and perceived as a trusted advisor regarding any services, readiness, or technical needs your Partners may have.
SAM’s work with Partners to maximize the return on investment from their Advanced Support for Partners (ASfP) agreement. The aim is to continuously help partners sell more, deploy better and escalate less. The SAMs work proactively with the Partners to support them in building their Cloud technical capability, to increase their capacity, by creating a technically enabled, best in class Cloud Business, and successful deployments to reduce escalations. The SAM will, together with the partner, create a targeted Service Delivery Plan aiming at optimizing the partners Cloud Business. The role and service delivered is mainly remote, but candidates should expect some traveling days per year.
We are looking for:
Candidates with a solid business background with relationship management, and customer, or partner, facing experience.
Essential Skills / Experience include:
- Experience and passion for Partner/ Customer Management
- An understanding of Cloud based solutions
- Ability to influence, and interact with all organizational levels and stakeholders
- Excellent at prioritization, time management, excellent follow-through skills
- Strong team player- and networking skills
- Highly motivated, organized and capable of handling several projects simultaneously
- Self-Starter with a positive “yes can do” attitude
- Making good timely decisions in relatively complex cases, and in situations with uncertainty or pressure
- Strong communication skills written & verbal, excellent presentation skills
- Fluent in English
Desirable Skills include:
- Knowledge of product portfolio, and processes
- Additional language skills, Turkish would be an advantage
- Project, or Product experience
- Worked as an Account Manager
- An international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace
- Rich opportunities for using and developing your skills, taking responsibility and influencing our service delivery
- Highly professional and motivated colleagues who value and support your contributions
- A dynamic workplace with unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth
- An attractive compensation package that will match your responsibility