The Advisory Services Sales Support will provide sales support administration to the entire Advisory Services Sales staff, in order to enable them to complete their tasks. The Advisory Services Sales Support Admin will be responsible for the research of potential customers, maintaining visitor track and forward leads from web submissions to the correct sales contact, and completing various sales reports.
• Create new enrollments and revenue projections tailored to specific prospects
• Use excel and ACT to track various performance measures of the sales force
• Report findings from tracking to management
• Prospect and do various research projects in spare time
• Work with Inside Sales Team to gather and inspect utility billing and requests for pricing
• Formulate action plan and assign closing accounts in some instances
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• The Advisory Services Admin must be able to communicate effectively with others. The Advisory Services Admin must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Organized, task oriented, and attention to detail
• Proficient in MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
• Ability to thrive in a team environment while being a self-starter with minimal supervision
• Strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills
• Must maintain a high level of knowledge about electric markets and our programs and services
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications or a related field required.
• In lieu of a degree, two years of experience working in sales or administration support may be considered