Do you love UX Research and Digital Innovation? Ready to make a huge impact with a huge company? Please see below and let us know if you would be interested, resume along with work samples will be reviewed!
Company’s Global Brand and Marketing team is seeking an experienced Researcher to join its Science of Marketing Research team. The candidate will work at the intersection of service design, design-thinking and experience research.
• Identify triggers, needs, attitudes, behaviors, drivers of preference, pain-points and touch-points that consumers experience throughout their journeys
• Works with global partners to understand current journeys of consumers - in the context of their cultures, behaviors and attitudes – in order to create impactful and meaningful experiences
• Partner to establish standardized Enterprise practices (standards, guidelines, communications, training, etc.) including:
o Process to generate new products and services (beyond apps and websites) that will generate efficiencies and higher success rate in launches. Requires knowledge/experience of research methodologies and experience in tailoring methodology recommendation per situation.
o Journey map practice to be utilized in the development of current/future state maps depicting user interactions with company services.
• Partners globally with Lines of Business, Corporate Functions and Consumer Experience & Design to ensure that insights feed the development and execution of products, services and user experiences
This Researcher will synthesize information gathered from consumers and stakeholders to ultimately deliver strategic insights enterprise-wide. Through user interviews, contextual inquiries, ethnographic research, diary studies, quantitative data, stakeholder/subject matter expert interviews, and workshops (kick-off, ideation, prioritization, etc.) this candidate will holistically ‘connect the dots’ and uncover strategic information to be shared with the enterprise via reports and journey maps.
Working with global markets in an advisory capacity is also key to role, and travel will be required.
• Work with partners to understand their ultimate goals and recommend a course of action – e.g., generative / discovery research vs. concept testing, vs. survey, etc.
• Overall Session Planning: Effective execution/implementation of selected methodology - e.g., recruiting matrix, interview guides, generative / discovery research methods, prototypes/exercises, etc.
• Conduct stakeholder ideation/discovery workshops to understand true business needs, goals and objectives
• Analyze business processes and advocate on behalf of the customer to ensure a consistent and valuable experience for each customer across touch-points
• Drive research through engaging presentations of findings and actionable recommendations and, where applicable, development of archetypes, personas, user journey maps, techno-graphic segmentation, service blueprints, competitive landscape analysis and all materials to facilitate workshops.
• Moderation of workshops and interviews with stakeholders / customers, and development of related materials
• Leverage data from Voice of Customer feedback platforms (OpinionLab, ClickTale, NPS, etc.) in the synthesis of overall findings
• Identify common trends/behaviors and develop an understanding of user needs, pain points and barriers.
• Vendor Selection (if applicable): Review RFPs and SOWs of competing vendors to ensure alignment with our collective approach and methodology.
• Partner with global partners and advise partners on the above
• 5+ years of experience planning and conducting user research sessions, stakeholder interviews and workshops
• 5+ years effectively translating research data into compelling reports that convey effective stories
• 5+ years of experience developing/establishing New Product Development processes
• 5+ years of experience working in a global environment
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Solid understanding of Service Design, Design-thinking, Cognitive or Experimental/Social Psychology, Cognitive Science, Human Factors/HCI, Anthropology or related area.
• Strong relationship building skills
• Experience and knowledge of financial services sector a plus
• Proficiency in languages