Service Design Practitioner - A Fortune 500 Banking Operation in Charlotte is looking to hire a Service Design Practitioner. Our client looking for a service design practitioner who can work in a role as an individual contributor.
This person can tap into other team members to supplement gaps they may have in their skill set, but they should be self-led, responsible for moving the work through all phases of service design.
Typical candidates have some combination of the following skill sets, but may not possess all:
- Qualitative research – may have ability to organize and run the research, but at least understands how to leverage it for the service design engagement.
- Quantitative research - may have ability to organize and run the research, but at least understands how to leverage it for the service design engagement.
- Customer and Employee research
- Cross Channel Experience research and design – digital, contact center, brick and mortar
- Documentation in form of journey map, service blue print, story board – varying levels of visual design skill set acceptable
- Root cause analysis
- Current state and Future state work
- Understanding of business case development, ability to contribute
- Candidate must be able to work well with all levels of employees in a company including comfort presenting and gaining buy-in from C-suite individuals.