Digital and cloud capability are enabling faster and more flexible experiences, which can greatly influence customer satisfaction. To plan for this future, the digital team at this well know energy services provider in Melbourne is working on what the customer experience of the future looks like and a blueprint for digital transformation to achieve it.
This is an exciting role for a strong Mid-Senior UX/UI designer focused on providing a better digital service experience. You will work on solving real customer problems from concept to delivery and see the results of your work in the marketplace.
What success will look like
The Senior UX/UI Designer will achieve success by designing innovative, intuitive, functional and human centered experiences while acting as an advocate for the user on each project. In this role you will:
- Translate user and business requirements into compelling experiences.
- Create user flows, sketches, wireframes and polished high-fidelity visuals to be used throughout design and development.
- Create prototypes and other artefacts to demonstrate interactions and functionality.
- Work with development teams and contribute to Agile ceremonies through to delivery.
- Translate abstract concepts into elegant experiences and user interfaces that clearly communicate benefits to users.
- Work closely with designers and developers to ensure the consistency and growth of existing design systems.
- Support and contribute to customer research and user testing.
- Iterate and incorporate insights from design research, user testing and market insights into designs and experiences.
- Collaborate with team members to co-define the UX direction and ensure experiences are seamless across channels.
- Demonstrated deep understanding of interaction design principles, user interface design patterns and standard HCD methodologies.
- Demonstrated strong visual design for responsive web experience.
- Understanding and appreciation of core digital channels and capabilities, including web, mobile, social, identity and wearables.
- Experience in a digital Agile environment working closely with developers.
- High energy levels, exceptional attention to detail and the ability to influence stakeholders professionally and effectively.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to effectively articulate design decisions to stakeholders.
- Track record of delivering outcomes on time and on budget.
- Tertiary qualified with formal education across design, psychology, business or technology/IT.
If you love the designing beautiful experiences whilst being a part of the larger journey to discover why these experiences are so important to customers, then this is the role for you. Click the Apply button below or send through your resume & portfolio/website to firstname.lastname@example.org