Salary: £77k - £103k pro rata | Start Date: ASAP/ Notice Period | Length: 6 months contract | Benefits: 33 days holidays per annum, paid overtime, free dining all day
Our Global Technology client is looking for a Product Designer to join their design team to help visualise, design, create and implement new product innovations for their billions of users.
This role offers an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of a design team where you will be working and leading a project from the beginning of the developmental process till its launch date. You will be in a senior facing role where you are expected to manage other designers, mentor interns and create strong relationships with the product managers and engineers. You are expected to be proficient in interaction, visual and product design with the ability to focus on user experience for a large range of the brands products.
Our client is looking for a candidate with good leadership skills, who is comfortable communicating high level strategic decisions to executives and senior leadership teams. They are someone who is ready to create a large impact to a fast growing organisation, working on a variety of areas across the business from emerging markets advertising to mobile apps.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Be able to work with broad concepts and create beautiful, practice and strategic designs for the brands users.
- Lead other designers, giving constructive feedback whilst progressively raising quality standards
- Have previous experience taking a product from conception to launch whilst partnering with engineers, product managers, researchers and strategist.
- Exhibit experience working on end-to-end product design
- Experienced in prototyping, using relevant prototyping tools
If you are interested, please can your apply with a copy of your CV, Portfolio, Salary expectations and Availability
*Pls note that we have a deadline of Tuesday 13th March to submit shortlisted candidates*