A leading independent publisher is now entering an exciting phase of new digital-first launches. This is a fantastic career opportunity to join them as at this stage, as they will be drawing on their expanding in-house creative development team to marry up industry-leading editorial, design and technology. They are firmly setting their sights on delivering truly original, creative and fun products.
We are searching for someone who is an experienced and talented developer. You need to be comfortable in many levels of the glorious and ever changing technology stack.
You'll be expected to confidently digest a backlog of both small and large projects, architect solutions for the features, carry out the implementation, code review, test, and release.
As a senior working on their team you will mentor more junior members and confidently make recommendations to improving the technology stack and product.
- At least five years experience, spending a good mix of time between both backend and front-end
- Strong experience of working on sizeable codebases (not just small campaign/microsites)
- Comfortable responsive front end coder
- Confident writing modern best-practice .NET, having utilised frameworks/CMS such as Umbraco/ Kentico
- Confident with serving high traffic sites/APIs
- Experience with automated testing and deployment managers
- Writing clean, professional code
- Loves to collaborate and talk to through solutions
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Lastly, we want you to be passionate about what you do, and produce best in class products!
Aquent is the biggest Digital, Creative and Marketing recruiting agency in the world. You will benefit from our 30 years specialised recruitment experience across the globe, and be part of our great Talent referral program.
If you have capacity now for this project now or are just looking to get things lined up for the rest of the year, please do get in touch with Helen at @ Aquent firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9244 9999