- Exciting new projects have just landed
- Awesome agency located close to PT and Cafe's
- Opportunity to grow your skills in a Team Lead role
Vitamin T is currently searching for a Senior Wordpress Developer for one of our client's in Richmond.
- 5 + years experience working with Frontend technologies
- 7 + years working with Wordpress or PHP
- Work closely with: project managers, art directors, and marketing in order to develop new websites and maintain existing ones.
- Modify and customize plugins for our sites. Create new plugins, as necessary.
- Develop high performance, highly scalable, custom applications for the web (mostly WordPress).
- Support, extend and/or enhance existing code.
- Identify areas that can be automated/improved; deliver solutions from start to finish.
- Strong desire to continue improving skill sets and to stay current on the cutting edge of web development.
- Ability to manage at least one junior developer
- Able to code pixel perfect responsive layouts from Photoshop Files
- Proficient with developing WordPress Themes and plugins
- Strong troubleshooting skills when plug-in conflicts occur
- Experience securing WordPress installs and user accounts
- Understand REST APIs and their integration into WordPress
- Write clean, well-documented code
- Work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-Starter, with strong time management skills.
- Manage 1-2 Developers
- Able to work under tight deadlines with shifting priorities
How to apply:
- Click apply at the bottom of this page
- Email a resume to Diana firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your portfolio, a link to them, or samples of your work, if applicable)
- Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards