The client is a robotic process automation (RPA) software company looking for a Senior Webmaster/Web Strategist to define and execute web strategy. This is an ongoing temporary assignment with the likelihood to become a full time position for the right candidate. You will be onsite 40 hrs/wk in San Jose, CA.
The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of all aspects of website management and optimization, including IA, UX/UI, digital content development, conversion optimization, A/B and multivariate testing, SEO and website performance analytics.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
- Successfully deliver upon multiple website initiatives simultaneously
- Communicate with cross-functional teams, while being knowledgeable about the latest trends and advancements in web technology in order to provide expert opinions and solutions.
- Own website strategy and lead strategic and operational initiatives globally for all sites – US, UK, India and others
- Document website strategy, policies and processes and communicate with relevant stakeholders
- Evaluate technologies and strategies, and execute to support increasing brand/product awareness, further engage website visitors and increase website lead conversion
- Work with creative team to define and optimize the user experience for company's websites, and work collaboratively to champion user experience best practices and consistent IA across the organization
- Ensure web pages/assets adhere to corporate web design/style guidelines and standards
- Define, implement and optimize personalization strategies for company's web properties
- Monitor, measure, recommend and implement website changes to support conversion optimization goals
- Work with in-house and offshore website development teams to develop and launch website projects, enhancements and day-to-day web operations
- Align to digital strategy and assist overall team to execute digital road map
- Demonstrable understanding of all aspects of web strategy, including but not limited to information architecture, user experience, web design, content strategy, search, conversion optimization, analytics and development
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Supporting web and digital marketing initiatives, including experience with large and global websites
- Deep understanding of CMS capabilities, HTML experience including basic CSS
- Committing to deadlines, processes and policies
- Web/social analytics, personalization, A/B testing and marketing automation (integration) tools/platforms
- Customer service oriented attitude with goal of exceeding customer expectations
- Attention to detail, responsible, and reliable
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities and quickly implement solutions
If you're interested or know someone who is, please apply now or email me directly with your updated resume, hourly/annual rate, and availability to interview/start!