My client - a niche brand marketing agency that caters primarily to non-profits and other philanthropic organizations - is looking to add a (Senior) Web Producer to their team.
Reporting to the Principal, Director of Production, you're orchestrate a symphony of players across UX + Dev + Creative + Strategy teams to bring user-centric design and compelling narratives to life. From the Discovery phase through Delivery, you'll be the point-person on scopes, timelines, budgets, approvals - and everything in-between. In this client-facing role, client communications and setting the right expectations at every milestone is key to being successful in this role. Additionally, (s)he will be an internal advocate for the team, making sure they have the resources needed to complete the project pitch-perfect.
What they're looking to see from you:
- 4+ years project management experience in website or other digital media builds.
- Note: Working knowledge of Wordpress and Drupal are required.
- Fluent in the life-cycle of web builds; you're continually looking for ways to streamline the process.
- Experience writing and collaborating on detailed SOWs / RFP responses and new business pitches.
- Good-natured with a bias towards action; an ability to maintain grace under fire.
- Organized, efficient, and able to manage multiple and complex projects.
When applying, you're encouraged to include links to live projects you've worked on.