You will perform analysis that's designed to influence marketing and analytic decisions that contribute to the growth of profitable business. You will execute and manage web analytics for interactive marketing, with a focus on data enablement.
Perform data enablement for eBusiness, eService, and multi-channel activities. Data enablement is a core competency of Web Analytics and includes:
• Data aggregation across numerous data sources
• Process design or the mapping of data for analysis
• Data reconciliation and integrity
• Implementation of analytic requirements into Omniture and custom solutions
• Support Web Analysts in the reporting and strategic analysis for stakeholders
Candidates should be intellectually curious and have a desire to move into the strategic analysis area.
•Proven web analytics background required either in marketing, advertising, interactive/technology consulting, or retail environment. Omniture knowledge and advanced Excel skills required.
•Knowledge of data integration from various sources.
•Strong quantitative and research skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities.
•Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
•Strong interpersonal skills
•Expert in Excel with SAS or SQL strongly preferred.