We have an exciting Direct-Hire opportunity for a Senior Visual Product Designer for a growing client in Buckhead. The client offers an exciting corporate culture structured for innovation and ripe for destruction. As part of the product team, the Visual Designer will help lead the innovation in building a groundbreaking consumer experience. The Visual Designer will work in a cross-functional team that leads design, feature delivery and overall enhance existing products to build something truly new and industry changing.
In order to be considered for this role you must have a killer portfolio with large consumer brands and experience working both agency and client-side.
- Establish brand direction from the ground up and/or work within existing brand guidelines
- Have a deep understanding of visual design fundamentals (typography, iconography, composition, color, composition, layout, etc.)
- Ideate unique designs and lead their execution across a broad range of digital artifacts.
- Invent groundbreaking User Experiences during the process of enhancing our web applications
- Create user experience designs that provide the best interactions with our products
- Work with product to design feature implementations reflecting the cutting edge approaches to application design
- Oversee the discovery and implementation of new experiences
- Create working prototypes and screen mockups
- Identify and maintain compliance with current design trends and fashions
- Deliver required assets to the development team
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience
- Proven track record in implementing, large user base consumer experiences
- At least 5 years experience in the digital design space
- Demonstrated experience in designing user interface screens, application or something similar with an electronic medium
- Ability to perceive new feature implementations across multiple platforms
- Ability to work with developers and management to guide solutions into production