Aquent's San Francisco client is seeking a Senior Visual/UX Designer for a direct hire opportunity. Must have an exceptional Visual Design portfolio that will WOW the client!
What you will do!
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize among user needs, business goals, and technological realities across web & mobile platforms
- Take ideas and concepts, and visualize them in such that they are communicated effectively and compellingly for internal leaders, partners and customers
- Turn visions into concepts and translate those concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity, despite complexity of the system
- Directly responsible for delivering User Experience visions, UI specifications, wireframes and prototypes
- Collaborate effectively with researchers, product management, development, marketing, and other team members
- Use facilitative leadership skills to drive to the best outcome for stakeholders, resulting in others learning from you, and inspiring others to want to work with you
What you have!
- Four-year degree in Human Computer Interaction, graphic design, or other relevant field. Graduate degree a plus
- 5+ years of interface design experience in delivering high-volume, high-profile or award-winning web sites or products; preferably experience with mobile products
- Strong knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, and user research. Seasoned in Agile development processes
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc)
- Proven track record in setting a vision for great customer experiences, inspiring others to get behind the vision, and ultimately delivering products and services that are known for their delightful experience and ease of use
- Expertise with design tools such as Sketch, Principle, Invision, & Zeplin but skilled in creating 'lo-fi' prototypes to share with users in a fast, iterative manner
- Familiarity with web and mobile technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions; hands-on expertise with HTML, CSS, AJAX, DoJo, Flash, and/or Flex a plus
- Strong online portfolio available for viewing
Who you are!
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner
- A passion for creating products that resonate on an emotional level
- Extremely detail-oriented and also able to see the big pictures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation ability
- Cool, calm and collected
- Easy-going and open-minded, no egoistic or authoritarian character
- Resourcefulness coupled with great problem-solving skills, both on your own and as part of a team
- A desire to do wonderful design work that goes above and beyond the expectation
- Positive attitude and self-motivation