We are looking for a Sr. Visual Designer! You should know everything digital and web design. This isn’t a role for a designer with a background in print, Art Direction, or Branding.
If you love the web and like designing websites, then this role is for you. Your day to day will be visual web design. You will work with the creative team in helping new clients develop strong web visual identities.
You should have a good understanding of not just UI and Visual Design, but how to evaluate a company from all channels and media. This role will touch all digital aspects of the company to create a cooperated branding and visual communication style.
This position is responsible for creating visually stunning and innovative web designs while building the company’s online brand standards in collaboration with marketing personnel, internal constituents and the development team.
- Have a passion for user journeys, UX, UI, and sophisticated visual design
- Work for a company with explosive growth
- Want to work in an environment that encourages professional development and growth
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Designs compelling, graphic elements, marketing assets, and visual treatments that adapt and flow with responsive design systems.
- Creates HTML and CSS compatible designs.
- Creates, maintains, and documents visual brand standards and style guidelines for creating interactive, user-centric products.
- Ensures all creative broadcast across all channels are in compliance with the look and feel of the company’s visual and brand standards.
- Develops key performance indicators, reviews and analyzes results, and makes recommendations for design enhancements and improvements.
- Researches and maintains knowledge of current design practices, staying abreast of new technologies and trends in the online design community.
- Provides input to overall technical strategy and technical architecture of assigned projects with a particular focus on design and usability issues.
- Applies conceptual strategy actively participates in brainstorming sessions and manages projects to completion.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphics Arts, Fine Arts, Communication or Marketing is required.
- 5+ years of interactive design experience in a web-focused creative department is required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Strong team orientation with ability to work as part of a web design team with client stakeholders, marketing and technical personnel.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of interface design principles, responsive and adaptive design accessibility, web standards, and CSS and modern web trends.
- Ability to guide and inform design based upon user experience.
- Possesses expert graphic design skills, marketing acumen and a sound understanding of conversion rate optimization.
- Ability and confidence to present ideas and concepts to a variety of internal clients and departments.
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking with superior design skills in typography, color and composition among other design basics.
- Exceptional attention to detail, creativity and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication, storytelling and presentation skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and maintain positive and effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
You should have a strong visual design portfolio and be able to work in the Adobe Suite.
If you feel you are good fit for this role, please send me a current resume and online portfolio. You must have an online portfolio to be considered for this role.