We are looking for a Sr. Visual Designer! You should know everything digital and web design. This isn’t a role for a designer with a background in print, Art Direction, or Branding.
If you love the web and like designing websites, then this role is for you. Your day to day will be visual web design. You will work with the creative team in helping new clients develop strong web visual identities.
You should have a good understanding of not just UI and Visual Design, but how to evaluate a company from all channels and media. This role will touch all digital aspects of the company to create a cooperated branding and visual communication style.
What you need:
- You can design compelling, graphic elements, marketing assets, and visual treatments that adapt and flow with responsive design systems.
- Strong sense of HTML, CSS, and JS. Don’t need to code, but should talk the talk.
- Create, maintain, and document visual brand standards and style guidelines for creating interactive, user-centric products.
- Ensure all creative broadcast across all channels are in compliance with the look and feel of the company’s visual and brand standards.
- Develop key performance indicators, review and analyze results, and make recommendation for design enhancements and improvements.
- Research and maintain knowledge of current design practices, staying abreast of new technologies and trends in the online design community.
- Provide input to overall technical strategy and technical architecture of assigned projects with a particular focus on design and usability issues.
- Apply conceptual strategy actively participates in brainstorming sessions and manages projects to completion.
You should have a strong visual design portfolio and be able to work in the Adobe Suite.
If you feel you are good fit for this role, please send me a current resume and online portfolio. You must have an online portfolio to be considered for this role.