Our client - the largest travel site in the world! - is looking for a talented Senior Visual Designer to join their team! This position is a full time / 2-month project and onsite in Needham, MA, and offers an incredible opportunity to build your book and work among a highly venerable team of Product + Marketing + Engineering leaders.
What you'll be doing:
- Work alongside CRM Managers to translate business goals into compelling designs that attract the attention of key audiences (and hit targeted metrics).
- Pair up with product design and branding teams to align email designs and marketing assets are on-brand and on-strategy.
- Actively participate in the refining of the design process; if you see something that could be done smarter / faster / better, say something.
What they want to see:
- Designers with at least 5 years of of hands-on experience; email design a must!
- Killer portfolios that show a range of work including brand marketing (style guides + pattern libraries, etc.) and brand campaigns (multi-channel including email, landing pages, OLA, etc.).
- Good instincts for typography, composition, layout, colour, and a pixel-level attention to detail.
- An ability to take art direction and follow established styles (you can use the whole crayon box, but you have to stay within the lines).
- A penchant for good communication, as some team members are in different offices (and time zones!).