Our major e-retailer client is hiring talented Senior Visual Designer in Seattle WA. Ideal candidates would be highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic person who works well under pressure and can thrive in a deadline driven atmosphere. They have a strong individual sense of aesthetics and be able to bring stylish, elevated ideas to the table. In addition you should have the ability to deliver clean, on-brand designs based on existing style guides and brand guidelines in a fast-paced environment. You must have intrinsic design abilities, typographic skills, digital expertise, and acute attention to detail. Not only do you have the technical skills and an amazing portfolio to back it up, you function as a conceptual thinker that can contribute to larger multi-channel campaigns. The ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with key stakeholders is essential.
To be considered:
Qualified candidates should have within 5-10 years of professional experience
• Freelance, in-house, agency, etc.
• Willingness to join a company like no other that works in ways like no other, be comfortable with ambiguity
• Adobe Creative Suite – (InDesign and Illustrator needed for specific roles)
• Portfolios should contain the following pieces of work (conceptual – can be from an education program):
o Digital & Print Design
o Branding & Identity
o Website redesign
o Campaign Development (Print, OOH, Video, etc.)
• This Candidate should have a degree in design or a similar discipline
• Candidate must have experience working in a deadline driven environment and must be able to manage workload to meet customer deadlines
• Candidate must be able to collaborate with Production Leads, Art Directors, peer Designers, as well as Business Partner’s (ie customer facing) in a
• Portfolio with strong Visual Design examples that exemplify product ownership in digital and print design
• Ability to create all types of visual content in Adobe Creative Suite