As Senior Visual Designer, you will take a lead design role from concept to launch. You will be both hands-on and strategic, creating visual systems and ensuring consistency across platforms. You will work closely with the Manager, to apply and develop the visual standards for digital platforms. The proven ability to balance multiple projects successfully and collaborate across disciplines is critical in a cross-functional environment. Work within a customer-focused culture conducive to great user-centered design work. The design challenges are complex and satisfying, and your designs will launch and reach a large, highly engaged audience.
• Ability to create multiple visual design concepts from creative briefs or draft requirements. Interpret and translate wireframes into compelling experiences.
• Apply and evolve the existing user interface guidelines on new projects, and continue to build the design language.
• Work collaboratively with UX Team, product management, technology team, external creative agencies and other designers.
• Prepare deliverables for development teams including redlines to ensure flawless on time execution.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and proactive personality.
• Stays abreast of innovations in graphic design, technology, and digital trends.
• Willingness to collaborate in an Agile development environment
• 6+ years of hands-on experience creating exceptional digital interfaces in an interactive agency or working directly for a nationally recognized consumer brand.
• Experience interacting directly with clients and a track record for developing strong working relationships, eliciting client vision/direction, and presenting/selling creative concepts.
• Degree in interactive, visual design, or graphic design (highly desired but not required).
• A gifted eye for design and rigorous attention to details.
• Ability to work within tight deadlines and shift gears quickly if requirements change.
• Enthusiasm, creativity and a desire to work with an innovative team.
• Have an online portfolio of beautifully designed work
• Expert hands-on knowledge of Adobe CS
• Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to clearly and respectfully articulate design strategy and process.
• Ability to be both hands-on and provide clear direction to others.
• Working on-site, 40 hours per week in Austin TX.
To be considered, please apply by submitting over a Word Doc or PDF of your Résumé and link to your samples. Thanks!