A major beauty brand is looking for a Visual Designer with 3-5+ years of experience, who is systems-oriented. You will be working primarily on global template production (building out templates across email, site, landing pages, across multiple platforms etc.) to streamline processes for the marketing team.
• Brand Builder: Partners with Art Director to develop and build strong brand. Supports in brand execution to ensure consistency across brand through all channels. Develops visual design standards for brand.
• Brand Thinker: Partners with Art Director to develop strategic marketing campaign concepts. Understands both marketing and creative needs to provide creative solutions that meet business objectives. Supports in integration of art direction and design across all channels including, but not limited to: desktop/mweb/app, email, display advertising, and video.
• Creative Collaborator: Partners closely with Editorial and Retail teams to execute creative concepts for robust 360 client experience. Support Art Directors and Senior AD when they partner with Content Production to align on appropriate talent to ensure accurate execution of creative vision. Including but not limited to photography, retouching, illustration, video development.
• Cross-functional Partner: Helps to build relationships with cross-functional partners to ensure strategic objectives are met. Collaborates with various cross-functional members on various projects and be proactive in seeking out answers to help move the project forward.
• Design expert: Executes projects with thoughtful and elevated design. Understands design and typographic fundamentals and provides new and exciting design solutions and POV.
• Passionate Creative: Works to further design and art direction expertise. Spends time educating oneself in industry knowledge i.e.. photographers, digital best practices, agencies and honing design and typographic skills.
• Skilled Presenter: Represents creative team in smaller groups settings within team and amongst partners.