As part of our team of Researchers and Designers, you’ll be a key contributor to the evolution of the ecommerce user experience. The user experience research challenges will span interaction methods across the eCommerce properties and and multiple platforms and channels for one of the largest audiences in the world. You’ll help us create crafted and principled products that serve our customers and deliver our core message to save money, live better. As a User Experience Researcher on our team you'll become part of the user experience team and partner closely with Designers, Program Managers and the development team to be directly involved in creating new user experiences.
• Mentors Associate Researchers in day-to-day User Experience research methodologies
• Delivers insights on user interaction with current and proposed designs
• Acts as user experience research consultant
• Manages the research relationship with contractors and vendors
• Recommends and drives proactive site-wide research programs
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity .
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in user experience research and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Anthropology, Human Factors, Cognitive Science, or related field and 2 years experience in consumer-based research design and analysis, user analytics, or related field OR 4 years experience in consumer-based research design and analysis, user analytics, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Master's Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Applied Statistics, Econometrics, Psychometrics, or related field.
• 1 year experience researching front-end user experience solutions for mobile applications on major smartphone platforms such as Android or iOS.
• 1 year experience conducting quantitative on-line research methodologies with systems such as UserZoom or Keynote.
• 1 year experience conducting field-based ethnographic research.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs