Senior UX Designer on Site Seattle, WA
Do you have UX Designer experience using research to develop strategy and other tools to drive design to completion? Are you used to working collaboratively as part of a team? Research to determine user needs is a priority. Please see if you match the below experience and then apply asap.
Our client is a top professional fortune 500 company and this is a high profile project. They are developing a new internal document repository and Content Management System (CMS) to focus on internal collaborative tools for their employees.
There will be an initial focus on UX Research to understand the pain points and identify the problems to focus on. Then there will be a heavy focus on building out wireframes, prototypes, and usability studies to collect feedback and iterate. There will be a core partnership between the product manager, development team and the designer.
Key Responsibilities of UX Designer:
- Demonstrate a deep expertise and passion for the many facets of human-centered design and user experience spanning UX strategy, interactive design, user research/assessment, prototyping, visual design, and motion design.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a product organization that has several products, driving design from planning to release over multiple releases.
- Collaborate with product management to define features and how they map to customer and business need.
- Work closely with the scrum team to drive design to fruition
- Prioritize own work and contribute to the prioritization of team’s work and projects.
- Contribute to building and maintaining a strong team-oriented environment
- Remain informed and bring latest digital trends and process methodologies across web and mobile
- Ability to provide level of effort intakes for new products, projects, or ad hoc requests
Required Knowledge: Skills & Abilities of UX Designer
- 5+ years professional experience creating and walking stakeholders through user journeys, wireframes, prototypes, usability studies, and other design deliverables
- Experience doing research to determine user needs.
- Experience designing for a CMS (SDL preferred)
- Ability to design for any platform: iOS, Android, Web, Progressive Web Apps…
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Proficient using project tracking systems (i.e. JIRA)
- Proficient using InVision, Sketch, Abstract \ and other design related tools
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- Ability to learn, apply feedback and be able to critique other products
- Experience designing for employees a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree