SENIOR UX DESIGNER
Mid - Senior User Experience Designers
- Projects have just kicked off!!
- Long term contract opportunity
- Paid Weekly and Easy Online Timecard system
This is an outstanding opportunity for x 2 Mid-Senior User Experience Designers to join a growing UX team that's passionately focused on creating time-saving and headache-reducing digital experiences across a variety websites, brands and channels! Major responsibilities and duties:
The User Experience Designers will report to the UX Manager and will work with a multi-discipline team including strategists, researchers, UX designers, and visual designers. This critical role will play a key part in defining, shaping and crafting solutions by delivering outstanding user-centered designs in support of web and mobile experiences.
- Create project briefs, presentations, user flows, site maps, taxonomies, wireframes and other necessary documentation to communicate the recommended user experience to internal stakeholders.
- Collect and synthesise information from a variety of sources to create informed decisions and design recommendations. Collaborate on user research and usability studies to understand customer behavior, refine design approaches, and validate solutions.
- Brainstorm, research, wireframe, design, and refine user experiences within specified product requirements and deadlines. Create actions plans to quickly improve web solutions
- Strategise with the UX team and product managers to take action on research findings. Assist in documenting requirements and functional specifications.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers, business owners and subject matter experts.
- Promote user-centered design and help establish robust research and design processes
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A CONTRACT JOB (40 hours per week) THAT'S ONGOING IN With view to go perm. During this time you will be contracted through Aquent/VT in which you will be paid hourly on a weekly basis.
If this sounds like you, I would love to hear from you now. Please APPLY NOW!!