• Experience with Checkout or Payments in Travel, Hotels or e-Commerce a significant plus!
Our top Fortune 500 Live Events client is seeking a Sr. UX Designer to play a role in the delivery outstanding experiences and results, working collaboratively within a cross-disciplinary team that includes UX, visual design, and content. Leverage your talent for UX and Design Thinking to contribute to holistic experiences that solve for user needs and business goals and play a central role in the execution of customer inquiries for a product or experience, helping to conduct sessions, analyze feedback, and identify needs and insights to inform or evolve the product experience.
• Deliver high fidelity schematics, workflows, interaction storyboards, and design deliverables that guide creative, content, and development efforts.
• Formally and informally lead small teams around discreet threads, helping Product & Engineering contributors to raise the bar of their delivery
• Confidently present design decisions to teams and stakeholders, articulating and rationalizing needs against user insights and business goals.
• Assist in the planning and estimating of design activities, participating in broader workstream coordination and expectation setting.
• Contribute to UX discipline and community, adopting core approaches and tools, helping identify challenges and solutions, and enabling a fertile creative environment.
• Maintain an awareness of industry and UX trends, sharing with peers and the broader community and leveraging them within the design lifecycle