My client an information and technology services company are looking for an experienced UX/UI designer to join their growing Digital Experience team. You’ll be working across a variety of platforms and products, designing ways customers can interact with the latest technologies such as Chatbot, Voice and AI.
You will be based in London/but there will be some travel to Berkshire or if you prefer you could work out of these offices.
You will be working in a hard-working, fun-loving, multi-disciplinary team of user experience designers, visual and interaction designers, researchers, content strategists and web developers who collaborate closely with each other to create experiences that inspire, engage and excite our customers.
It’s an exciting time to join this company as they are currently reinventing their entire digital estate, so there’s lots of opportunity to help shape our future and deliver digital innovation.
As a UX/UI Senior Designer You Will
· Have a mix of User Experience and User Interface design skills – including interaction and Information Architecture design, psychology and user-centred design principles.
· Possess a passion for all things design, with the ability to demonstrate this passion through your work and when communicating with business stakeholders and customers.
· Work within an Agile multi-disciplinary team to design and deliver user-interface designs and journeys across our website, app and other digital platforms.
· Work closely with a wide range of people from across the business to understand and interpret requirements, identify opportunities, and communicate design strategy and rationale.
· Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
· Help provide mentoring and training to junior members of the team, as and when required.
Who You Are
· A creative problem-solver who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative and Agile environment.
· Passionate about developing strategies derived from insight, with the mastery of your craft to turn these into products (both interactions and visuals) adhering to user-centred design principles.
· You are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for multi-variant testing.
· You must be proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, InVision etc).
· Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations when designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, conversational and voice interfaces, Android and iOS apps.
· Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale.