Aquent is currently seeking UX Content Designers for an exciting new opportunity at a Fortune 500 tech company in Mountain View, CA!
They are seeking UX Content Designers with an in-depth PORTFOLIO of writing and editorial work.
Apply TODAY if you meet the qualifications below!
What You’ll Do:
• Work closely with visual and interactive designers to create elegant, impactful designs
• Transform complex accounting jargon into conversational language through appropriate voice and tone, achieving the right balance of friendliness and professionalism
• Establish and enforce style rules and patterns
• Edit the work of other content designers, suggesting and defending content changes based on personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends
• Participate in customer research and use new insights to generate content that resonates with customer needs and delivers delight
• Foster strong sense of team with visual and interaction designers through solicitation of feedback and constructive contributions to design reviews
• Show pride of ownership for a range of project types, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex
• Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
• 5+ years’ experience in writing and editing; UX writing preferred
• Bachelors’ degree required, Masters preferred
• In depth portfolio of writing and editorial work, demonstrating a mastery of language and the ability to simplify complex topics
• Excellent verbal and written skills, include strong working knowledge of grammatical principles and application
• Knowledge of web and mobile technologies and their impact on the feasibility of a design